Welcome to the Crazy Quilter Retreat Center!
We want to do our best to make your retreat a memorable experience. To help us do that, we would appreciate your careful reading and respond to this registration contract
Your Stay With Us
We can comfortably accommodate up to 20 guests. Alternative sleeping arrangements can be made for additional guests but may involve the Quilting Library’s queen size “hide a bed”, sharing a full-size bed or a mattress on the floor.
We have no minimum guest requirement, however, if your group is 5 or smaller, we would appreciate your willingness to share common space with another small group should the situation arise.
The bedrooms are spaced with two at one end and two at the other end, and the workstations can be split up pretty easily for two groups. You would mainly be sharing space at mealtimes, in the spa room and the upstairs common room. Before booking concurrently with another group we would contact you for your agreement.
- Rates: $35 per person per night with a minimum stay of 2 nights (total minimum charge $70 per person). After the first two nights, the rate goes down to $32 per night.
- Deposit: A deposit of $100 per group is needed to reserve dates.
- Cancellation Policy: If a cancellation is requested a $25 non-refundable fee will be charged. If you reschedule there is no fee, unless, it is requested within one month of the arrival date there is a $10 fee.
- Payment: We will keep track of all your purchases during your stay and make one payment per person prior to checkout.
- Check-in/out: Check-in is after 10 am on the day of arrival. Check-out is prior to 5 pm on the day of departure.
- Humanitarian requests: If there is a hardship situation, please contact PJ directly at 509-677-3335 to discuss ways to reduce charges.
You can choose whichever work station you would like. Workstations will be checked at the end of your retreat to make sure all the accessories are left in good order.
We own a commercial kitchen in a building we own downtown so we are able to provide meals. You can choose 1, 2, or 3 meals per day to be provided (there is a 5 person minimum). Of course, you are always welcome to bring your own food and prepare it at our retreat kitchen. We try to always provide healthy organic meals and will accommodate any dietary requirements (ex: gluten free, dairy free etc) with advance notice.Meal prices:
- Continental breakfast $5
- Cooked breakfast $8
- Lunch $12
- Dinner $16
Our spa room includes a separate bathroom with shower, sauna, 7-person hot tub, massage table, exercise equipment, and salon. Professional salon and massage services are available for an additional charge. Please let us know well in advance to schedule any appointments for professional services.
Your overnight fee includes your bed, linens, one bath towel, one hand towel, and one washcloth, a work station, the use of the steam showers, the hot tub, infrared sauna, massage table, exercise equipment, paper products, use of the cooking and eating areas, use of two big-screen TVs with BluRay movies and karaoke system.
We have free WiFI. The entire building is fully air-conditioned and heated (not at the same time). The sewing area has a music system you can plug your phone into. Design walls, irons, four ironing boards, extra lamps and two cutting tables are available.